Break-Glass enables practitioners to have access to the Jones Radiology digital imaging network.
This technology allows patient images and reports to be electronically accessed by health professionals, even if you are not the primary referrer.
It ensures a much faster delivery of test results than traditional printed film technology.
Access imaging referred by another practitioner using Jones Radiology Online via one of the following options below.
- Log onto InteleViewer (view InteleViewer installation).
- On the right side of the ‘Search Tool’ panel click ‘Break-Glass Access’ button. (If you can’t see the button, please call 08 8309 2222 (option 2)
- Read the terms of the confidentiality agreement and click the acknowledge checkbox.
- Select the toggle to break glass using name and DOB.
- Enter the patient’s name (Lastname, Firstname) and date of birth (YYYYMMDD) then click ‘Search’.
- Click ‘Access Patient Studies’.
- You will then return to the search screen where you’ll notice the patient’s ID is already pre-populated.
- InteleViewer will automatically display all studies for your patient. Proceed to view studies as normal.
- Click the padlock icon on the InteleConnect search panel.
- Read the terms and conditions, and then check the acknowledge checkbox.
- Enter the patients name (Lastname, Firstname) and date of birth (YYYYMMDD) into the appropriate text areas.
- Click the “Check patient” button.
- The patient’s name will appear.
- Click Access Patient Studies.
Please note: you may need to upgrade your version of InteleViewer in order to utilise the Break-Glass feature, otherwise, our friendly staff can arrange access to a study for you.
Call Jones Radiology Online 24/7 Support to Break-Glass:
Phone 08 8309 2222 (option 2)
24 hours a day 7 days a week.