Jones Radiology aims to provide you with the best possible patient experience. We have developed a vision and adopted values that guide us in achieving this objective.
Jones Radiology is the provider of choice for all referrers and patients in our communities. To achieve our vision, we have identified three key strategic priorities.
Deliver the best possible patient experience
- By putting people first, we provide the best possible patient experience. Patient comfort, care and safety are at the forefront for all our people, systems, equipment and processes. We seek and measure your feedback for continuous improvement in all aspects of your experience.
Engage and empower the best doctors and staff
- Our staff are the foundation and strength of our practice. As such, we recruit, develop and retain the best people to provide quality service. We continually invest in our people and medical imaging technology to provide the highest standard of current, evidence-based medical knowledge and skills.
Strengthen and redefine relationships with all referrers and hospitals
- We work as a team with our patients by providing information, encouraging you to ask questions about your care, and seeking your feedback on how well we have met your individual needs. We also work to strengthen existing and build new relationships with GPs, specialists and hospitals. We continue to partner in research to ensure the latest evidence in medical imaging is translated into work practice.
Our purpose is to improve patient health care through accessible, empathic and innovative imaging.
Our values are:
- We strive for excellence
- We are patient focused
- We are quality driven
- We work as a team
- We invest in our people
Our commitment to you
At Jones Radiology, our clinic teams will:
- Listen to you
- Encourage you to ask questions and answer them as best we can.
- Respond to any concerns you have.
- Provide information and reassurance about your procedure.
- Treat you with respect and dignity at all times.
- Make sure you understand what is happening to you before, during and after your procedure.
- Actively seek you feedback about our services.
- Do everything we can to meet your needs and preferences, and help you feel comfortable, safe, accepted and supported.
To achieve our Vision as the medical imaging provider of choice, Jones Radiology continues to partner in research and the translation to clinical practice.
In January 2017, SAHMRI and Jones Radiology and Partners Medical Imaging opened the Clinical and Research Imaging Centre (CRIC) as the premier site for advanced imaging in South Australia.
SAHMRI is a globally recognised research institute fostering discovery and collaboration in health care. Building on capabilities at the cell and animal level, the CRIC provides new opportunities for basic and translational human imaging.
Facilities are available at competitive fees to all academic, clinical and industry researchers. If you are seeking Radiology participation for your research, please contact us on 8309 2222 or visit the CRIC website.