As part of our ongoing commitment to regional communities, Jones Radiology is pleased to announce the arrival of a new CT scanner to our Port Augusta clinic.
A boost to local health services, the upgrade provides faster imaging times, CT angiography, metal prosthesis imaging and improved image quality for the benefit of local referrers and patients.
From January 21 2020, the following benefits apply to the new CT scanner and CT Angiography capabilities:
- Metal Artifact reduction imaging.
- Improved image quality.
- Angiograms for the following regions:
- Gated Thoracic
- Aorto-Bifemoral (Entire Leg circulation)
- Faster Imaging for all routine scans.
- Low dose imaging available with iterative reconstruction software.
View the Jones Radiology Port Augusta Hospital clinic details and services.